From the album
Welcome to DineOut!
DineOut People's Choice Awards 2013
The winners have been announced! Check out the winners in the news
and on the awards page.
What is DineOut
When it comes to dining out, it's always very easy to stick with what you know. Trying somewhere new can be a bit hit and miss - you don't
want to pay out good money for a mediocre experience, or mismatch the restaurant to the occasion. How can you minimise the mediocre and maximise
the great dining experiences?
This is where DineOut comes in. Browse or search through our extensive database
of restaurants and cafes around New Zealand, and read reviews submitted by other diners. Did they have a great time? Was the service awesome?
Food divine? Would they recommend the restaurant? DineOut reviewers are ordinary people who eat out occasionally or even regularly, and DineOut
is the forum to allow their experiences to be shared.
If you would like to submit your own reviews, first you will need to register. Once your registration has been confirmed,
you can add your own review from the restaurant's listing page. When reviewing, your comments are really important - think about the kind
of information you would like get from a review and go from there.
Any questions? Check out our FAQ page for more information about how DineOut works. If you have any other questions
feel free to contact us.
10 Most reviewed restaurants on DineOut
- Cook'n' with Gas, Christchurch (8.4 after 141 reviews)
- Monsoon Poon, Wellington (7.1 after 143 reviews)
- The French Cafe, Auckland (8.7 after 139 reviews)
- Logan Brown, Wellington (8.3 after 126 reviews)
- Tutto Bene, Merivale, Christchurch (6.9 after 125 reviews)
- Orbit, Auckland City, Auckland (6.3 after 124 reviews)
- The Grove, Auckland (8.6 after 118 reviews)
- The Bodhi Tree - Cuisine of Burma, Christchurch (8.1 after 114 reviews)
- Wagamama, Wellington (6.1 after 112 reviews)
- Great India Restaurant, Wellington (7.5 after 113 reviews)